Corporate Advisory Consultant
Architect and Urbanist, with 4+ years of experience in design and knowledge in administrative procedures/workflow. Currently getting a Master Degree in Project Management (PMP Certify). Proactive and passionate about innovation in design, urban and infrastructure investigation.
Construction and Consulting Firm - Costa Rica
Designer - Project Manager
· Project Manager: Team Leader and coordinator for specific projects and presentation to investors.
· Project Manager: Project digitalization and 3D modeling. Post production and Branding Architecture.
· 3D Modeling, Conceptual Sketcher and animated video production for Architecture projects.
· Design Program expert: BIM REVIT ARCHITECTURE, AUTOCAD, ILLUSTRATOR CS6, LUMION
· Project Designer: Homes, Social Oriented Projects (low cost), churches, educational centers, recreation centers, climate-friendly projects.
· Team Member in the 3D evaluation, for lowering costs.
Within Architecture environment, passion, detail, cost and timing are the key to quality. Working with creative passionate team members, a correct order of project management, communication, creative problem solution and innovative design, are basic for a successful overcome. Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills. Intellectual curiosity, and the interest or understanding of key aspects of the infrastructure sector (finance, sustainability, construction and real estate across asset classes, megaprojects public and private).
Business Process Outsourcing Company & Services
Business Partner - Graphic Designer
· Graphic Design
· Internal Strategy and communication.
· Optimization, Workflow diagrams, and iconographic communication for different corporation processes for Costa Rica and LATAM.
· Design Structure for monitoring and business formation.
- Project and Change management for process implementation.
- Introduction and presentation, of new business processes to managers and team leaders.
- Internal Magazine Designer and Project manager.
Business language and expression is prior when exposing new implementations, also the ability to explain the impact and change of it. Design sensibility - ability to make a judgment about what to express and how when it comes to communication, designing or business presentation design. PM structure is key for developing communication design projects, and the ability to take team members, stakeholders, managers and the business people way of thought towards the corporative objective, by a process of keeping it simple in the structure workflow design.
Technical skills and certificates:
· Architecture Congress, First Congress of Architecture and Design, Universidad Latina Costa Rica, 2011
· Internal Spaces Design, Feng Shui Atelier, Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, 2011
· Architecture Congress, Sustainable Architecture, Universidad Latina, San Pedro;2012
· Architecture Congress, Architecture, Heritage, Education and Sustainability, Museo de los Niños,2013
· International Architecture Competition (Bienal Internacional de Arquitectura) , Accessibility for all, 2014.
· Construction Financial Formation, Construction Budgets Training, CFIA 2016.
· Sustainable Consultant training , Excellence in Design and Greater Efficiencies (EDGE), 2016
· Project Manager and Designer (Social Oriented Project), Sustainable Architecture Bambu Design to host Young Mothers in the Caribbean, BLAWINA Association, 2017
· Project Management LATAM , Colliers University, 2017
Valuation and Consulting Certify Sept 2018
Project Management Certify Sept 2017
Master Degree in Project Management Apr 2017-
Universidad Latina de Costa Rica
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Urbanism and Landscape Design
Universidad Latina de Costa Rica Aug 2013 - Jan 2017
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Landascape Design
Universidad Latina de Costa Rica Jan 2011 – Jul 2013
Memberships & Involvements
- Colegio Federado de Ingenieros y Arquitectos de Costa Rica
- Colegio de Arquitectos de Costa Rica
- Political Involment in Regional Elections
- INCESA STANDARD
- DHL Retail
- Quickly Seal
- Chamber of Commerce
- ACCOR Hotels
- Taco Bell
- Uber Eats
- Fresh Market
- National Banks
- Insurance National Company
- Non-operating assets.
- Operating assets.
- Study of real estate markets.
- Purchase and sale of land Real estate business structuring.
- Study of greater and better use Optimization of cap rates in existing properties.
- National and international real estate property marketing.
Senior Corporate Advisory Services | Industrial & Logistics Divi
San Jose, Costa Rica
Professional with 7 years of experience in the Costa Rican real estate market at Colliers International, where the knowledge of the market is highlighted, which generates an analysis of the requirements of my clients, achieving through an excellent advice the successful closing of important transactions. Some of the clients that make up the work portfolio are: Hanes Brands, Kimberly Clark, Coca Cola Company, Bimbo and Incesa Standard.
My experience allows me to offer the services of Representation of buyers (Site Selection), Marketing of assets (Tenant Represention), Development of turnkey projects, Development of projects (Built to Suit) and investment products.
I also highlight my experience in the management of corporate accounts with the supply or sale of Oracle products and tourist customer service as a Cruise Administrator of 5 and 6 stars.
- Active Sale: Hanes Brands
- Active Sale: Kimberly Clark
- Site Selection Kimberly Clark
- Site Selection Coca Cola Company
Market Analyst | Industrial and Logistic Division
San Jose, Costa Rica
Graduated from Saint Paul High School, I started my professional career working as a administrative assistant in Alter Equus. Alter equus was a equestrial institution that gave big companies around Costa Rica leadership courses, using horses as an example. Horses use to high standards for heriarchy by aquiring a leader attitud you could be able to make them follow your instructions by your gestures.
While studying buisness administration at the Universidad Latina member of Laureate International schools, I moved on to the furniture manufacture industry for one year in a administrative department being in charge of inventories.
After one year of in furniture industry, I started my carreer at Colliers International with the specialization on industrial market. Now I have three year experience in international and national industrial accounts giving service to bothe scenarios Landlord Representation and Tenant Representation.
IM Analyst | Retail Division
San Jose, Costa Rica
Bachelor in Business Administration, currently studying a specialization in Financial Administration, great aspirations in personal and professional growth, proactive, responsible. continuous improvement, leadership, bilingual and able to work as a team. Knowledge in Marketing and Project Evaluation.
Corporate Solutions Senior Advisor | Industrial & Logistics Divi
San Jose, Costa Rica
Gabriel Calvo is a seasoned Corporate Real Estate Consultant at Colliers International. He has been actively and aggressively involved in the commercial real estate market of Costa Rica for the last 15 years. His passion for the business and the reality of the real estate market in Costa Rica have driven him into getting involved in a whole array of services: Investment, Corporate Real Estate consulting, Market Analytics, Tenant Representation, Site Selection for diverse tenants: Call Centers, Shared Services, BPOs, Retail, Industrial, Logistic and more. Due to the real estate boom experimented years ago in the country his involvement in the real estate market started with a job working for a Hotel Investment Group analyzing Hotel Investment Assets. He then pursued the involvement in a Commercial Real Estate Firm and got recruited in NAI Costa Rica, in which he was involved in transactions amounting for over 40,000 (Forty Thousand) sqm in the different markets in the country; with requirements that include Corporate, Investment, Industrial and Retail needs. His network and provided results with the major developers and investors (private and public), as well as with the business community, has earned a reputation for his integrity and professionalism in the country. His clients included Corporate clients (Such as avVenta-global digital production firm that as of today was acquired by Accenture), Government Institutions, Commercial Real Estate Developers (such as Genesis Desarrolladores), Investment Banking firms (such as Improsa Capital), major QSRs and retailers (such as KFC and McDonalds) and a significant group of national commercial real estate developers and investors. He was then recruited to handle the marketing and sales division of one of the most respected commercial real estate development firms in Costa Rica, Genesis Desarrolladores. Later he stepped up as the commercial director of Integra Kapitales, and Investment Banking and Real Estate Development firm, handling a portfolio of real estate projects that included from a Mall to a diverse array of residential projects. As of today, he works as a Senior Advisor of Corporate Services in Colliers.