Attract the best tenants to your property
Every property has a story — a unique combination of history and strengths that a property owner or landlord can leverage to maximize a building’s value.
Our Landlord Representation team can help you unlock your property’s potential by developing a deep understanding of your unique space and delivering expertise on the market and the marketing techniques that will showcase your property’s best qualities. Our experts will position your property in a way that attracts and secures the right tenants for you — all while helping you avoid the common pitfalls of the leasing process.
How can we help you
- Asset resolution
- Business unit analysis/workplace design
- Construction and maintenance supervision
- Dispositions and subleases
- Employee surveys
- Facility relocations and acquisitions
- In-depth location analysis
- Lease and operating cost audits
- Lease negotiation and renewal
- Space expansion and consolidation
- Supplier/employee mapping
- Sustainable building
- Practices/LEED® certification
Operations Coordinator | Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
Karla is known for her knowledge and experience in process improvement. She also has experience in IRM audits and financial support; as well as project management.
Her responsibilities include ensuring the implementation, execution and correct use of Colliers International platforms; establish and monitor the methodology to achieve the operating internal control of the company locally.