Colliers International is the market leader in Greater Stuttgart when it comes to property development and brokering land site investments, commercial lettings and real estate investment. Our extensive knowledge of the Stuttgart real estate market and extensive expertise combined with strong motivation is the key to our success. Investors, landlords and tenants all benefit from our knowledge, expertise and drive. Our guiding principle: Every successful collaboration starts with listening.
Stuttgart, a charming city located in south-western Germany, boasts both historical and contemporary architecture and is home to a lively art and cultural scene, international sporting events, major festivals and markets as well as other recreational offers. Situated in the heart of Europe, the capital city of Baden Württemberg is the center of one of the country’s strongest economic regions and one of the Europe’s most innovative high-tech locations.
The state capital of Baden-Württemberg is often described as an economic engine. Stuttgart is home to a number of well-known companies ranging from consulting firms to international automotive giants. In addition to charming turn-of-the-century office buildings and state-of-the-art office space in the city center, Stuttgart also offers a variety of attractive office options for companies from a wide range of sectors. Prime office locations include City, Downtown, Vaihingen, Feuerbach, Cannstatt, Weilimdorf, Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Möhringen, Fasanenhof and Wangen. The manufacturing industry generates the highest take-up on Stuttgart’s office leasing market.
With above-average per capita income and high purchasing power, Stuttgart is the region’s shopping hub, making demand for retail properties high. Königstraße is Stuttgart’s main shopping destination with the city’s highest footfall. A number of well-known German and international retail chains have stores there. Stuttgart’s Marktplatz features a diverse shopping landscape with local retailers and a number of high-end stores. The new Dorotheen Quartier is being built in the immediate vicinity, adding to the attractiveness of the location together with the Breuninger department store and the historic market hall.
No matching results...
Try zooming out to include more results.
Change your search criteria:
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
Represented private investor in selling prime retail and office building on Stuttgart’s main shopping street (Königstraße) in a share deal transaction
Represented NXP Semiconductors in the sale of it’s Böblingen property (245.000 sqm)
Represented NXP Semiconductors in a proposal sale-leaseback portfolio transaction
Represented Ellier ltd. in leasing office space, lease contract modifications and property management
Represented Breuninger and Land Baden-Württemberg in the development of the “Da Vinci project”, a 50.000 sqm city development
Leasing of letting approx. 7,000 m² of office space to Bauknecht in the „HORIZONT III“ building in Stuttgart-Vaihingen
Renegotiation of the Ericsson lease contract for more than 6,500 m² office and warehouse space in the Gerberstraße building in Backnang
Leasing of approx. 6,100 m² to Reader’s Digest Publishing House „Das Beste“ in the „Z-UP“ building in Stuttgart.
Brokerage of approx. 3,000 m² of office and warehouse space to Linde AG in the building at Motorstraße 28 in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf
Brokerage of approx. 3,500 m² of office space to DANKA Kopiersysteme in the building at Kesselstraße 17-21 in Stuttgart-Wangen
Leasing of approx. 2,000 m² of office space to AT&T in the building „Atrium“ in Böblingen
Leasing of approx. 2,500 m² of office space to Celesio AG in the „Cannstatter Carré“ in Stuttgart Bad-Cannstatt
Leasing of approx. 2,000 m² of office space to Kern, Mauch & Kollegen in the building „Office World Weilimdorf“ in Stuttgart-Weilimdorf
Leasing of approx. 2,000 m² of office space to M-Facility the building located at Am Wallgraben 100 in Stutgart-Vaihingen
Renegotiation of the Boston Consulting Group lease contract for approx. 1,800 m² of office space in the building at Kronprinzstraße 28 in Stuttgart
Brokerage of additional lease contracts between 1,000 and 2,000 m² to the following companies:
GSK Stockmann + Kollegen, BDO Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Cisco Systems, Bankhaus Julius Bär, Tecnomatix, Bosch, Samsung, Behrenberg Bank.
• office real estate portfolio (€505 million) on behalf WestInvest/ Deka to IVG AG
• real estate portfolio on behalf of Württembergischen Lebensversicherung AG to GE Capital Real Estate (€ 400 million)
• retail portfolio (€ 60 million) on behalf of Sparkassenversicherung to an international investor
• city center project development, Königstraße 5, on behalf of PHOENIX Real Estate Development GmbH to WestInvest/ Deka
• city center office retail building on Königstraße 19 a on behalf of a private investors to an Irish investor in the form of a share deal
• city district development in Freiburg ((€ 60 million) on behalf of Westbau Freiburg GmbH/ Firma Unmüssig to Fondshaus Hamburg.
• city center shopping center development (Wilhelm-Galerie) in Ludwigsburg on behalf of Hochtief Projektentwicklung GmbH to Hannover Leasing
• office building Beratung (Stuttgart Stock Exchange) on behalf of Sparkassen-versicherung to a DFH closed property fund
• city center shopping center development (DAS ES!) on behalf of Kreissparkasse Esslingen to SEB
Juergen Track is a partner and has been with Colliers International Stuttgart since 2001. He is responsible for retail letting in Stuttgart.
Juergen has more than 20 years experience in commercial real estate and worked in Munich, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart. He represented clients in the letting of existing properties, retail developments, letting of new properties and sale of retail properties.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
Represented Robelco in the sale of Kievipleien in Antwerpen to KanAm (purchase price approx. € 220 million)
Represented Union Invest in the acquisition of Campus Nydalen in Oslo (purchase price approx. € 54 million)
Represented Commerz Real in the acquisition of Charles Square in Prague (purchase price approx. € 90 million)
Represented SEB in the acquisition of the Platinum Building in Shanghai (purchase price approx. € 200 million)
Represented a private investor in the sale of Leitzstraße 54 in Stuttgart to Credit Suisse (purchase price € 18 million)
Represented a family office in the sale of Wienerstraße 42 in Stuttgart to German Property Holding (purchase price approx. € 17 million)
Represented Europa Capital Partners in the sale of Schickardstraße 30 in Böblingen to Invesco (purchase price approx. € 14 million)
LOGISTICS & INDUSTRY:
Represented a family office in the sale of Robert-Bosch-Straße 8 in Urbach to Kenmore (purchase price approx. € 4.2 million, tenant: Coca Cola)
Represented MAN AG in the sale of Vaihinger Straße 118-122 in Stuttgart to Häussler, purchase price approx. (€ 9 million, formerly NEOPLAN development site)
Represented NXP Semiconductor (formerly IBM) in the sale of Schickardstraße 25 in Böblingen to a private investor Privatinvestorb (site of some 25 hectare)
Represented NXP in the sale of Georg-Heyken-Straße in Hamburg to AMB Property (purchase price approx. € 7 millionm site approx. 48,000 m², development site logistics)
ADVISOR ON LEASE OF:
- Heilbronner Straße 7 in Stuttgart to the University of Stuttgart, some 16,500 m² office space
- Schickardstraße 30 in Böblingen to Daimler AG, some 9,500 m² office space
- Wienerstraße 42 in Stuttgart to Robert Bosch GmbH, some 9,000 m² office space
- Ingersheimer Straße 20 in Stuttgart to Alcatel E-Business, some 9,000 m² office space
- Am Römerfeld 2-4 in Bondorf to REWE, some 53,000 m² logistic space (central warehouse)
- Schickardstraße 25 in Böblingen to LGI, some 27,000 m² logistics space
- Wiesenstraße 49 in Schorndorf to Schmalz & Schön, some 14,000 m² (for Porsche)