Commercial Real Estate Advisor
View More View More
Jacob’s primary areas of expertise are mediation of industrial and logistics properties (sale and letting) as well as project and investment properties, including sale and lease back.
- Sale of roughly 38,000 sq m distributed on six different office/industrial/logistics properties in Ballerup, Gladsaxe, Brøndby and Kastrup for DADES
- Sale of 20,000 sq m warehouse for Søstrene Grene to cold cuts producer Defco
- Sale of 27,000 sq m logistics property in Horsens as an investment to Pareto Securities
- Sale of 10,000 sq m logistics property in the Triangle Region as an investment to M7 Real Estate
- Sale of 12 residential letting properties in Horsens in one combined deal to one investor
2014 – LL.M., Aarhus University
2011 – LL.B., Aarhus University
- Knud Høi Ejendomme
- Søstrene Grenes Import
- Kemp & Lauritzen
- CFP Group
- HPH Totalbyg
- Vestas Aircoil
- Helnan Hotels
- Gasa Group Denmark
- Carsten Gustafsen
- Stensdal Group
- The Danish Building and Property Agency
Brokerage: Landlord Representation, Capital Markets / Investment
28 May 2020Logistics market upturn continues despite coronacrisis
Already before COVID-19 reared its ugly head, back in the days when corona was a drink, the logistics property market was on a roll. At the moment, the market is undergoing some changes due to an increased prevalence of buffer stocks and accelerating e-commerce. However, Colliers does not expect this to fundamentally weaken the demand for this type of property.Read More
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.