B.Sc, M.Sc, MRICS
Partner, Capital Markets
Jeppe’s primary tasks are project management and advisory services in relation to large Capital Markets transactions with Danish and international institutional investors, investment funds and pension funds. In addition, Jeppe works selectively with M&A transactions involving property companies, contractors, development companies and other trade-specific companies.
- Sale of Banemarksvej 2B, 4 and 16-32, DK-2600 Glostrup, for Semler Gruppen to Arkitektgruppen
- Sale of Åboulevarden 69, DK-1960 Frederiksberg, and Store Kannikegade 4, DK-8000 Aarhus C, for Danske Bank to Steen Mengel and AAA United (Anders Holck Poulsen), respectively
- Sale of Vimmelskaftet 39-41, DK-1161 Copenhagen K, for K/S Vimmelskaftet (Jørgen Lindegaard) to Capital Investment
- Sale of a residential property portfolio in Copenhagen for Kontiki Ejendomme to Capman, Secure Capital and others
- Assorted M&A: Sale of CASA (60%) to CataCap, sale of Sjælsø Gruppen (32,1%) to Straumur Burderas, sale of Magasin Du Nord to Baugur Group, purchase of Stark Group for CVC Capital Partners and sale of Cane-Line.
2014 – Chartered Surveyor, MRICS
2006 – Deloitte’s Global Corporate Finance Training Programme
2005 – Executive Education (Focused Financial Management), Harvard Business School
1999 – Licensed stockbroker, Copenhagen Stock Exchange (SAX 2000)
1996 – MSc in International Business Economics, Aalborg University
1994 – BSc in Economics and Business Administration, Aalborg University
- Large and medium-sized Danish companies
- Danish and Nordic property funds and pension funds
- International clients
Frederik Nørr Møllebjerg
Manager, Capital Markets
Frederik is specialised in transaction-related advisory services and his main responsibilities include preparing (tactical sales process design, buyer screening and process material) and executing (investor contact, bid instructions, tactics, negotiation and due diligence coordination) sales and acquisition processes involving commercial real estate assets.
Frederik offers professional advise on a wide range of transactions, typically involving high-volume individual properties, property portfolios, development projects or property-related companies.
Kristian Axel Nielsen
Director, Capital Markets
Kristian's primary areas of expertise are mediation of commercial and investment properties as well as property-related advisory services and strategic planning.
Jacob Bruun Borring
Manager, Capital Markets
Jacob’s primary task is to provide advisory services to Danish and international investors. This includes preparation of sales material, financial modelling and pricing of investment properties, execution of structured sales processes and investor support, data room structuring and assistance with due diligence processes as well as investment screening and buy-side advisory services.
CEO | Partner | MRICS
Peter is CEO of Colliers International in Denmark. In cooperation with the Investment & Capital Markets team, he also facilitates the sale of commercial and investment properties, including hotels and shopping centres, as well as property portfolios and companies.