- Capital Markets Analyst - Colliers International
- Corporate & Investment Banking Syndicated Loans - Banco Santander
- Technical Assistant in the Executive Department - MC Group
- Master in Finance, specialized in Financial Management - CUNEF
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, specialized in Civil Constructions - University of Alicante Polytechnic School
Neil has more than 17 years experience in real estate sector and more than 15 years of experience in the Spanish real estate market. Starting his career at Hillier Parker (CBRE), Neil achieved the MRICS qualification whilst working in the UK.
Neil established and has continued to develop the office of Colliers International in Spain since 2006; since 2012 he is solely responsible for the management. Neil has driven consultancy projects, investment transactions and valuation work with both national and international clients throughout Spain and at a European level.
Antonio Pan de Soraluce
Since 2006: Partner in Colliers International in Spain. Investment Manager.
2005 – 2006: Aguirre Newman. Investment Director in Madrid.
2004 – 2005: Parquesol Inmobiliaria. Product Manager.
2003 – 2004: Bankinter. CRM.
Antonio speaks English and Spanish
I have worked in Colliers International (formerly as a member of AOS) since 2011, advising private clients in their investments in Spain.
Previously I worked as a memeber of Aguirre Newman valuation team.
I have worked in real estate since I left university in 2005. I joined Colliers International Spain in 2007 to work in the Research & Consultany group.
I have also worked for companies such as ING Real Estate Investment Management, Elitia RE and Tinsa.
I joined Colliers International in April 2018 as part of the Capital Markets team in Madrid.
Before that, I worked two years in Accenture Strategy M&A where I collaborated in projects throughout the M&A cycle across different industries, including:
• Telecommunications Company, Spain: Value creation opportunities identification and prioritization after acquiring 4 other companies to complement its portfolio of 4G, Satellite, Hotspot and Voice comm.
• Global Travel Distributor, Spain: Finance function definition for the largest global travel distributor of accommodation and ancillary products, after acquiring two of its largest competitors
• Real Estate Development Company, UAE:Operating model definition, organization and SG&A cost management analysis for the largest international hospitality/ real estate company in Middle East, accountable to the Group COO
• Private Equity, UAE: Commercial Due Diligence: Supported commercial due diligence for a company from the hydrocarbon transportation sector, including market and business analysis, economic and legal context, business plan projections and business estimations’ evaluation
• Private Equity, Spain: Commercial Due Diligence: Supported commercial due diligence for a release liner manufacturer and distributor, including market characterization and assessment, competitive landscape analysis, business plan assessment and value creation opportunities identification
• Banking - Market Assessment, Spain: Market analysis for a multinational bank with growth prospects, involving industry trends with focus on digital banks operations and value creation in the banking sector
2018: Colliers International. Associate Director.
2014 - 2018: Deloitte. M&A Transaction Services.
2014: EY Panamá: M&A Transaction Services.
2013 - 2014: Banesto: Internal Audit Department.
2011 - 2013: Aguirre Newman. Agency and Investment Department.