Directeur de Département Tenant Representation
EDF IM SOLUTIONS – EDF subsidiary in charge of the real-estate tenant representation
Head of strategy and negotiation team (From nov. 2014 to feb. 2017)
Management: 7 people + animation of regional network
- Tenant representation – Real-estate advice for the group (EDF, ERD, Dalkia, etc.),
- Development of the real estate strategy,
- Negotiation of leases (rent up to €1M),
- Management of the real-estate activity (budget construction, monitoring indicators, etc.),
- Internal training,
COVIVIO – Real Estate Investment Company (properties value: €20Mds) - 7 years
Head of office letting team (5 people) - 2011 to Oct. 2014
- Letting of large office spaces (existing or planned building, up to 1M€ rent): set-up of rental strategy, marketing tools, client prospection, legal and financial negotiation
- Networking / New Business
- Activity Support.
Head of Disposals – Industrial buildings - 2012, 1-year mission in FDR industrial buildings subsidiary FEL
- Set-up of sales strategy (assets for sale, prices, portfolios, etc.),
- Piloting disposal process
Asset manager – Offices department (2009/2010), Portfolio under management: 50 buildings, €750M
- Optimization of assets value (refurbishment, rents management, etc.).
Portfolio analyst – Office department (Sept. 2007/2009)
- Support the asset management team for financial issues,
- Biannual office buildings appraisals (piloting process, negotiating with experts, etc.),
- Link with the Finance Departments (accounting, communication, corporate finance, etc.).
CGLLS – Financial company specialized in social housing financing (2 years)
Financial and Economic Analyst (June 2005 to Sept. 2007)
- Financial analysis to assess the need of subsidizing social housing companies in difficulty,
- Negotiation and set-up of financial recovery agreement (dept renegotiation, cost cutting, reorganization, etc.),
- Support of property operations enforced by the ANRU (French agency of urban refurbishment) programs (i.e. refurbishment, demolition / building, new constructions, etc.)
L’OREAL Canada – As part of one-year Canadian work visa (6 months, 2004),
Analyst – Sales planning for North America
SOCIETE GENERALE ASSET MANAGEMENT (2003, 6 months)
Risk and compliance department – Internal auditor
Assessment and control of financial and operational risks connected to the fund management.
BRYAN, GARNIER & CO. – British Investment bank (2002, 3 months)
Intern, Financial analyst and salesman
Corporate valuation / Funds performance computing.
Master degree in Corporate Finance obtained with Honors (2002/2003)
Paris X University
Master thesis: Securitization of intellectual property rights – The “Bowie Bonds” case.
Bachelor degree in Economics specialized in Finance obtained with Honors (1998/2002)
I spent 7 years at an institutional investor (Foncière des Régions) in different positions offering me a complete view and understanding of the sector
LA FRANCE MUTUALISTE
ILIAD / FREE
Prior to joining Colliers International, I worked as a financial auditor at Deloitte. This experience has strengthened my rigor and my analytical and financial skills.
I now use these skills to provide the best answer to our customers' issues.
Paolo has been working in the tertiary real estate sector since 2003. He developed a solid expertise in the consulting services by starting his career in the expertise department of Jones Lang LaSalle in Milan. Then he spent 4 years in Barcelona office of Savills in the Capital Markets department, specialising in advising on investing in office assets in the Spanish market. He has been a member of the user advisory team at Colliers International in Paris since 2012. He is involved in user consulting missions for rental, sale or acquisition, master plan, grouping strategy, etc. Paolo has a master's degree in economics from Bocconi University in Milan.