Gautier has more than 8 years of experience representing users within the consulting firms CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield. His background has given him the opportunity to support a large number of clients in their real estate projects. This diversity allows him to address a multitude of issues, from the development of master plans to the conduct of negotiations.
Graduated with an MBA from ESSEC, Gautier began his career in the catering trade (Sector Manager at Compass Group).
- COMGEST – Renegotiation – 3 000m² - Paris QCA
- Michael Page – exit negotiation and relocation – 5 000m² - Neuilly-sur-Seine
- EURONEXT – exit negotiation and relocation – 10 000m² - Paris Centre
- ACCENTURE – Stay vs. Go – 3 500m² - Nantes
- ACCENTURE – Renegotiation – 11 000m² - Paris
- ELIOR – Grouping of 8 sites – 20 000m² - La Défense
- SMILE – Relocation– 4 000m² - Asnières
- NEOPOST – Relocation– 6 000m² - Bagneux
"Since each company has its own specificities and operations, I make all my skills available and capitalize on my past experiences in order to offer personalized advice to meet the objectives and needs of our user customers."