I'm the Managing Director of Colliers in Lyon, France. I work for Colliers since 2012. I'm In charge of managing a team of 20 expert in Real-Estate and Project-Management. In Charge of developping the Business for Colliers in Lyon both on the Real Estate (Tenant Representation and Real Estate Consulting) and project Management maket (PM Consultancy).
I'm also responsible to facilitate the management of all client’s needs when expanding, contracting or consolidating office spaces and buildings. This includes all aspects of :
• End to End Project Management consultancy
• Construction Management
• Programming (new or refurbishment) space planning
• Architectural concept and design
• Turnkey/Design and Build
• Integration of sustainability issues
• Move management
and also assist our customers with their Real Estate startegy, including :
- Site Searches
- Acquisitions and disposals –owned and leased
- Lease renewal and renegotiation
- Lease restructuring
Before joining Colliers, I worked for Tamarys. A company I created in France (Paris) to manage end-to-end large office projects for customers. Dedicated to assist customer in all steps of their relocation project.
Main Business activities :
• Project Management (Planning, budget, vendor selection, project charter and project plan).
• Architecture (Fit out, space planning, facility engineering and specification ),
• Building infrastructure, redundancy and Facility Management (Cabling, Computer Room, Access control, Building commissioning and acceptance, move and logistic, site closure).
• Procurement, negotiation and contract vendor’s management.
• Team (Internal and External) Coordination and management.
• Human Resources and Unions negotiations
Overall ownership, program management responsibility, business case preparation, approval and budget accountability, planning, risk analysis, implementation and design for all aspects of new buildings program. Managed country/city/site selection, program management, end to end facility build out, recruitment, commissioning and handover.
· 2005-2006 Cairo, Egypt (1,350 staff, 8,500sqm operational centre)
· 2006-2007 Delhi, India (1,700 staff, 12,000sqm operational centre)
· 2007-2008 Mauritius (350 staff, 3,000sqm operational centre)
· 2008-2008 Mumbai, India (400 staff, 3,500sqm operational centre)
. 2009-2010 Saint-Denis , France (2000 staff, 30.000sqm )
2011-2012 La Défense, Tour First , Euler Hermes (1200 staff, 20000sqm)
2012-2015 Paris, Levallois (2700 staff, 35000sqm )
2014-2017 Paris, France (1200 staff, 35000sqm)
- Graduate Engineering degree in Computer Science and advanced technologies, major in telecommunication. E.P.I.T.A - Paris, France.
- "Diplôme de technicien en informatique et en gestion" Business and IT Management, René Descartes Technical University Institute (I.U.T PARIS V) – Paris, France.
- PMP Project Management Professional certified – Smartforce Equant – PMI
- MCR Master Corporate Real Estate, Enterprise Alignment - CoreNet Global
- Virtual Team Management – SoftSkills
- Personal and communication effectiveness – STEPs.
- Cultural training and International Management : ECG : Eaton Consulting Group
- Technical and Vendor Training (Novell, Cisco, Lotus, HP, Oracle)
- How to become a trainer and train others. (By French National Education ESF).