Directeur de Projet
I did my "first steps" as a mason in different companies,
I held various positions: construction manager, company manager, engineer and project manager following the resumption of my studies in 2014 to integrate Colliers as a project director in 2018 in the project management department. Paris
Main missions and achievements:
- Assistance with the structuring of offers and agency responses in call for tenders, in particular on the aspects of planning and implementation of the project, and financial offers
- Participation in tender bids.
- Pre-analyzes / audits of potential sites with clients (technical and architectural potential).
- Assistance in setting up groups (identifying partners, helping define the role of the agency and the deliverables in the groupings).
- Project management / supervision
- Technical advice (pre-feasibility, estimated).
- Supervision of projects development / consulting firms, customer advice, participation in tender bids
- Expertise in the design of offices on behalf of users / takers
- Expertise in the lots of finishing works (CEA): arrangement / partitions / furniture and CET, masonry, asbestos
- Project team management
Estée Lauder 2018
Lease plan 2018