DIRECTRICE ETUDES et RECHERCHE
Graduated in urban planning and member of RICS, Laurence has more than 20 years of experience in the real estate sector. Since 2011, she has been the head of the Research Department at Colliers International France. She provides its expertise on the real estate markets through consulting missions and the production of ad hoc studies.
- Real Estate Market Environment Analysis
- Production of thematic and prospective reports (E-commerce, coworking, Greater Paris...) and sectoral reports (lawyers, net economics, IT, banking and insurance...)
- Creation of indicators on working environments
- Specific research assignments for the Group's clients (LinkCity, Altarea Cogedim)
- Contribution to European wide Colliers publications
Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
Christine joined Colliers France in 2011 after several experiences with commercial real estate consulting firms (DTZ, Cabinet Flabeau). She is in charge of real estate data management and works closely with Colliers' real estate consultants.
Graduated from University of Paris-I-Panthéon-Sorbonne, Benjamin worked for 10 years at ICADE prior to the acquisition by Colliers International. His role is to analyse in a contextual way the strengths and weaknesses of the territory in order to offer a strategic vision adapted to each business issue. Benjamin specialize in positioning, promoting and operating tertiary, residential and commercial assets.
CHARGE D'ETUDES EXPERIMENTE
Graduated from IAE Gustave Eiffel and Neoma Business School, Olivier worked in a consulting firm and research institute before joining Colliers in 2018. Olivier is involved in research assignments by analysing the real estate market in the light of its trends and developments. He is specialized in marketing and brings his experience in studies/ surveys to consulting assignments.