- Year: 2015
- Surface area: 10,000 m2
- Positions: 800 employees
- Location: La Confluence district, Lyon
Context and issues
Based since its creation in 1993 in Ecully in a building that is not very progressive, the chain has wanted to house its activities (as well as its head office) in a new building with a strong image on the Confluence site in Lyon, in the heart of the media centre alongside Le Progrès and Espace Group.
- With its multicultural identity, its use of new information technologies and its growth objectives, Euronews represented a real challenge in terms of spatial planning,
- Euronews is leaving Ecully for the heart of the Lyon metropolitan area's media centre, in a building of high technical and architectural quality,
- A unique design and visual identity that will be global in scope.
- Assistance with ICC (SCI) and BEFA (Euronews) contractualization;
- Functional and technical programming;
- Assistance to constructive project management (from design to execution);
- Definition of working environments (Space Planning and interior architecture);
- Project management of the tenant works.
- Complete project management: ultramodern, tailor-made facilities such as the 120 server racks room spread over a surface area of 250 m2, the control room and the television set.
- The working environments have also been designed by Colliers International France to facilitate journalistic practice: from collaborative areas to areas dedicated to concentration, without forgetting the third places, areas of living and conviviality essential to encourage informal exchanges and increase employee comfort.