The building and real estate sector is nowadays confronted with revolutions in uses, lifestyles and digital technology. What is the added value of the technology? Who are the new players in transparency?
Don't miss this exciting conferences day in London on Friday, June 14th. Our expert Cyrille Berthet MRICS, Director of the Tenant Representation team at Colliers International France, will be speaking at the "New real estate chains" conference.
What is planned :
- 10h00 - 10h30 : Opening with John Kraus, Director of External Affairs, RICS
- 10h30 - 12h00 : « Traceability and transparency of building values » by Chloé Rayssac MRICS, Co-founder and President of Bazimo and Jérôme Kieffer MRICS, NOVA IMMO Co-founder
- 12h00 -13h30 : Lunch
- 13h30 - 15h00 : « The new real estate chains » by Pascale Weber MRICS, President and co-founder of ME FIN et Cyrille Berthet MRICS, Head of the Tenant Representation team at Colliers International France
- 15h00 - 16h00 : Discussion
- 16h00 - 16h30 : Conclusion / Testimony : Philippe Jouan MRICS, President of Jouan & Associates
Vendredi 14th June 2019, 10H to 16H
12 Great George Street, Parliament Square, Lecture Hall, London