- Year: January/October 2013
- Surface area: 2,500 m2
- Items: 70
- Location: Paris 8ème
Context and objectives
- The Allez et Associés firm has entrusted AOS with the fitting out of its new premises located on 5 levels (DRC, R+3, R+4, R+5, R+6, R+6, and R+7) at 5 rue Alfred de Vigny in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
- The project involves heavy and complex structural work on the upper floors of the building to remove load-bearing poles and create a large accessible terrace.
- Design the workspaces of A&A employees and create signature and meeting spaces for clients
- Create convivial areas and optimize an exceptional terrace on the 7th floor
- To carry out a very high-end project in a prestigious district while remaining sober, timeless and reflecting the modern image of the A&A firm
A project carried out as a general contractor within optimised work deadlines with great satisfaction of the client and the owner by the real added value brought to the building.