The embodiment of the "Living Allianz" project, to facilitate collaborative work and cooperation between teams.
- Year: 2015
- Surface area: 40,000 m2
- Posts: 2,000
- Location: Athena Tower, La Défense
Context and objectives
- Wishing to install its 2000 employees in the Athena Tower located in La Défense, Allianz, the German insurance giant, called on Colliers to furnish its premises.
- This development mission is a real challenge when it comes to the rehabilitation of an existing building built in the 1980s.
- Design project management
- Decoration and layout of restaurants
- Adaptation of a German GRI furnishing concept for the 3 executive floors, the entrance hall, the foyer and the auditorium
- Integration and respect of the constraints resulting from the HQE, BREEAM, LEED and BBC (Bâtiment Basse Consommation) standards