Colliers International France is working with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to bring its 2,400 employees together on a single site: the Unicity building in Levallois-Perret.
- Year: 2016
- Surface area: 34,500 m2
- Positions: 2,400 employees for 2,000 positions
- Location: Unicity Building, Levallois-Perret
Context and issues
- BNP Paribas Personal Finance wishes to group its 2,400 employees on a single site: the Unicity building in Levallois-Perret
- This relocation project also aims to make BNP Paribas Personal Finance the first entity in the group to move to a dynamic environment (85% sharing rate).
- Assistance to the project owner
- Space planning,
- Furniture and interior decoration
- Workplace consulting
- Change management for the implementation of desksharing workspaces
- Environmental advice to the project team of the Project Owner (awareness, working group, communication) Integration and respect of environmental constraints resulting from HQE and BREEAM standards