- Year: 2015
- Surface area: 16,000 m2
- Posts: 1,200
- Location: Euroatrium Building, Saint-Ouen
- Design of Space planning facilities
- Workplace consulting
- Support for change
- Works by General Contractor
- Transfer mission of 600 employees
In March 2014 GSIT (IT subsidiary of Engie - formerly GDF SUEZ) has 2 "classic" environmental sites in La Défense and Saint-Ouen for 1500 people. In addition to the desire to group employees on a single site, the Management Committee wishes to improve the performance and quality of working environments, but also to deploy collaborative environments that are better adapted to their businesses and to the way new technologies operate.
In the idea that this project will serve as a "pilot" for the group, the objective is also to define the conditions for success and identify the risks to develop the other Engie organizations in France and Belgium.
The objectives of the project
- Foster initiative and innovation,
- Support the evolution of managerial practices and generate an evolution of ways of working and collaborating,
- Strengthen GSIT membership and improve GSIT's reputation and offering,
- Optimize the use of tools.