Design and implementation of the "Grant Thornton House"
Grant Thornton, an audit, consulting and law firm among the leaders in the sector, has chosen Colliers International France to support it in the choice of its new headquarters and the creation of its new workspaces. Read more about it in the press release.
- Year: 2016
- Surface area: 12,000 m2
- Workstations: 800 workstations per 1000 people
- Location: Allegria building, Neuilly-sur-Seine
Context and issues
- Grouping of the 3 Parisian sites on a single site in order to create the "Grant Thornton House".
- A showcase project in a dynamic environment to boost the organization, attract talent and easily and cost-effectively absorb constant growth
- Delegated project management
- Strategic framework
- Planning and design charter for spaces
- Execution of the work under general contract
- Change management support