Federating on a single site to facilitate collaborative work and embody the group's internationalization strategy
Colliers International France supported Indigo which, in a logic of gathering its teams and optimizing costs, took the decision to group its teams on a single site.
- Year: 2015
- Surface area: 5,500 m2
- Posts: 350
- Location: Immeuble ÎIe-de-France, Paris la Défense
Context and issues
- In a logic of gathering and optimizing costs, VinciPark has decided to group its teams from 3 sites in IDF on a single site
- Implementation of a new way of sharing space, focusing on openness, flexibility, transversality of teams
- Design of an innovative working environment that conveys the image of the company according to the new evolution of its market positioning and makes it an attractive place to work.
- Strategic framework
- Project management and coordination with stakeholders
- Programming, development of the development charter
- Space planning
- Macro zoning and detailed micro zoning.
- Communication throughout the project
- Carrying out the development work under the General Contractor Agreement
- Purchase and installation of furniture
- Transfer management