- Year: 2014
- Surface area: 1,294 m2
- Items: 72
- Location: 25 rue Balzac, Paris
Context and objectives
Louis Pion, a member of the Lafayette group since 2007, aimed to revitalize its premises in order to make them more pleasant and collaborative.
- Insuffering a specific identity after the sale to the Lafayette group, while maintaining a simple and timeless style to enhance the collections.
- Define the spaces according to the working methods in a fluid environment designed around the circle, as a reminder of the dial of a watch.
- Design rooms in the image of Louis Pion
- Definition of spaces according to needs
- Timelines and budget under control