A new working environment to embody the new digital corporate culture
Solocal Group entrusts Colliers' teams with its project to transform the environment and working methods through a gathering of its employees on a single site, the Citylights building in Boulogne.
- Year: 2016
- Surface area: 33,000 m2
- Positions: 2,200 employees
- Location: Citylights building, Pont de Sèvres
Context and issues
- Faced with the decline in the printed directory business, Solocal Group has implemented an ambitious digital repositioning program.
- To make this project a success, Solocal Group's management wants to transform the environment and working methods, and in this context has decided to carry out the project of grouping its employees on a single site.
- Diagnosis of the existing situation and strategic framework
- Assessment of the technical and financial feasibility of a grouping on the City Lights site, and assistance in negotiating an agreement with its lessor
- Negotiating the exit of existing sites
- Implementation of the "Solocal Office" project on City Lights, including the relocation of employees: design, change management, design, space planning