EDF IM SOLUTIONS – EDF subsidiary in charge of the real-estate tenant representation
Head of strategy and negotiation team (From nov. 2014 to feb. 2017)
Management: 7 people + animation of regional network
- Tenant representation – Real-estate advice for the group (EDF, ERD, Dalkia, etc.),
- Development of the real estate strategy,
- Negotiation of leases (rent up to €1M),
- Management of the real-estate activity (budget construction, monitoring indicators, etc.),
- Internal training,
COVIVIO – Real Estate Investment Company (properties value: €20Mds) - 7 years
Head of office letting team (5 people) - 2011 to Oct. 2014
- Letting of large office spaces (existing or planned building, up to 1M€ rent): set-up of rental strategy, marketing tools, client prospection, legal and financial negotiation
- Networking / New Business
- Activity Support.
Head of Disposals – Industrial buildings - 2012, 1-year mission in FDR industrial buildings subsidiary FEL
- Set-up of sales strategy (assets for sale, prices, portfolios, etc.),
- Piloting disposal process
Asset manager – Offices department (2009/2010), Portfolio under management: 50 buildings, €750M
- Optimization of assets value (refurbishment, rents management, etc.).
Portfolio analyst – Office department (Sept. 2007/2009)
- Support the asset management team for financial issues,
- Biannual office buildings appraisals (piloting process, negotiating with experts, etc.),
- Link with the Finance Departments (accounting, communication, corporate finance, etc.).
CGLLS – Financial company specialized in social housing financing (2 years)
Financial and Economic Analyst (June 2005 to Sept. 2007)
- Financial analysis to assess the need of subsidizing social housing companies in difficulty,
- Negotiation and set-up of financial recovery agreement (dept renegotiation, cost cutting, reorganization, etc.),
- Support of property operations enforced by the ANRU (French agency of urban refurbishment) programs (i.e. refurbishment, demolition / building, new constructions, etc.)
L’OREAL Canada – As part of one-year Canadian work visa (6 months, 2004),
Analyst – Sales planning for North America
SOCIETE GENERALE ASSET MANAGEMENT (2003, 6 months)
Risk and compliance department – Internal auditor
Assessment and control of financial and operational risks connected to the fund management.
BRYAN, GARNIER & CO. – British Investment bank (2002, 3 months)
Intern, Financial analyst and salesman
Corporate valuation / Funds performance computing.
Master degree in Corporate Finance obtained with Honors (2002/2003)
Paris X University
Master thesis: Securitization of intellectual property rights – The “Bowie Bonds” case.
Bachelor degree in Economics specialized in Finance obtained with Honors (1998/2002)
I spent 7 years at an institutional investor (Foncière des Régions) in different positions offering me a complete view and understanding of the sector