The real estate market is going through a period of structural transformations: increased stakeholders in real estate decision-making, emergence of new players such as co-working and third locations, digitalization and increased tension on the real estate offer.
In this context, the Tenant Representation team assists companies in defining their business, organisational, real estate, financial and territorial challenges. It structures suitable real estate scenarios, assists its clients in prioritizing them and assists them in making decisions. Finally, it is responsible for the implementation of validated real estate projects. All dimensions are studied: real estate, technical and functional, legal, HR and ultimately their financial consequences. Indeed, the study of exceptional and recurring costs feeds into the multicriteria analysis and assists companies in making strategic decisions. In partnership with the Agency team, the consultants identify the most appropriate real estate solutions.
Whether you need to consolidate your locations, move, vacate your premises or renegotiate your leases, the Tenant Representation team will be able to serve your best interests.
EDF IM SOLUTIONS – EDF subsidiary in charge of the real-estate tenant representation
Head of strategy and negotiation team (From nov. 2014 to feb. 2017)
Management: 7 people + animation of regional network
- Tenant representation – Real-estate advice for the group (EDF, ERD, Dalkia, etc.),
- Development of the real estate strategy,
- Negotiation of leases (rent up to €1M),
- Management of the real-estate activity (budget construction, monitoring indicators, etc.),
- Internal training,
COVIVIO – Real Estate Investment Company (properties value: €20Mds) - 7 years
Head of office letting team (5 people) - 2011 to Oct. 2014
- Letting of large office spaces (existing or planned building, up to 1M€ rent): set-up of rental strategy, marketing tools, client prospection, legal and financial negotiation
- Networking / New Business
- Activity Support.
Head of Disposals – Industrial buildings - 2012, 1-year mission in FDR industrial buildings subsidiary FEL
- Set-up of sales strategy (assets for sale, prices, portfolios, etc.),
- Piloting disposal process
Asset manager – Offices department (2009/2010), Portfolio under management: 50 buildings, €750M
- Optimization of assets value (refurbishment, rents management, etc.).
Portfolio analyst – Office department (Sept. 2007/2009)
- Support the asset management team for financial issues,
- Biannual office buildings appraisals (piloting process, negotiating with experts, etc.),
- Link with the Finance Departments (accounting, communication, corporate finance, etc.).
CGLLS – Financial company specialized in social housing financing (2 years)
Financial and Economic Analyst (June 2005 to Sept. 2007)
- Financial analysis to assess the need of subsidizing social housing companies in difficulty,
- Negotiation and set-up of financial recovery agreement (dept renegotiation, cost cutting, reorganization, etc.),
- Support of property operations enforced by the ANRU (French agency of urban refurbishment) programs (i.e. refurbishment, demolition / building, new constructions, etc.)
L’OREAL Canada – As part of one-year Canadian work visa (6 months, 2004),
Analyst – Sales planning for North America
SOCIETE GENERALE ASSET MANAGEMENT (2003, 6 months)
Risk and compliance department – Internal auditor
Assessment and control of financial and operational risks connected to the fund management.
BRYAN, GARNIER & CO. – British Investment bank (2002, 3 months)
Intern, Financial analyst and salesman
Corporate valuation / Funds performance computing.