B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA
Adam has a broad leisure and hospitality background, with international pedigree.
He specialises in feasibility and market studies.
Adam has also worked in a range of hotel related roles including consulting, operations and asset management across the UK and Europe. His operational roles are particularly valuable in providing first-hand understanding of the leisure customer and the realities of operating leisure businesses.
Typical skills include:
· Market analysis and research
· Concept, visioning and place branding
· Options appraisal & feasibility testing
· Business planning & financial modeling
· Project management and client liaison
· Reporting and presentation
· Asset management
· Project support, market research and performance analysis for various live Destination Consulting instructions.
· Asset management of hotel properties in the Middle East with recommendations of operational improvements and CAPEX allocation
· Market study on new hotel’s F&B offer in London
· Market study for casino and comprehensive attraction development in Europe
· Increasing operational efficiencies in various hotels
Real Estate Investment and Management MSc from Edinburgh Napier University.
International MBA from Bar Ilan University.
Tourism and Hotel Management BSc from Budapest Business School in Hungary.