Head of Development Advisory
Anthony is a Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors having qualified in 1993 following being awarded a BSc with Distinction for the London South Bank University. He has a varied professional and agency background as both a principal and consultant and has acted for a range of public, corporate and private clients, both in the UK and abroad. His knowledge of the client side enables him to provide strategic advice for a range of major mixed use development projects.
· The planning, management and delivery of various food retail development projects for Sainsbury's including Cameron Toll Shopping Centre; Colliers Wood in London; Harrogate; and White Rose Shopping Centre in Leeds.
· Responsible for the sale of two multi million pound portfolios for M&S comprising investment; sale and leaseback; vacant property and development sites.
· Various successful development consultancy and transactional instructions including the London Hippodrome; Imperial Wharf; West Silvertown Urban Village; Thames Barrier Park; and sites in Winchester and Ascot.
· Sale of the former Sainsbury's Head Office for a landmark mixed use tower.
· Development Consultancy and agency for a number of retail led mixed use projects in the MENA Region for a range of international clients.
Memberships & InvolvementsRICS, ICSC
IPD America, Heads of Valleys Development Company, LRCH Limited