I am a Director in the Retail Capital Markets team covering all sub-sectors of retail investment.
Recent transactions include:
- 13 Kensington Church Street, London - £3 million disposal on behalf of AXA IM
- M&S Stores - Bolton, Weymouth, King's Lynn, Romford, Worthing - £44 million disposal on behalf of Fortress
- Holland & Barrett, York - £3 million disposal on behalf of a Private Investor
- 118-120 Wigmore Street, London W1 - £8 million disposal on behalf of a Private Investor
- Asda, Gillingham - £10 million acquisition on behalf of Alpha Real Capital
- Sainsbury's & Gym, Wandsworth Bridge Road, London SW6 - £4 million disposal on behalf of Vectis
- Molton Brown & T2, Cheltenham - £5 million acquisition on behalf of a Private Investor
- City Arcade, Worcester - £4 million disposal on behalf of CBRE GI
- NatWest, Croydon - £8 million acquisition on behalf of Hermes Property Unit Trust
- Multi-let retail parade, Walsall - £5 million disposal on behalf of CBRE GI
- Waitrose, Sandhurst - £7.75 million disposal on behalf of ICG Longbow/ Fairacre
- Aldi, Newton Le Williows - £5.6 million acquisition on behalf of Alpha Real Capital
- Debenhams, Eastbourne - £14 million disposal on behalf of LaSalle IM
- 383 Kings Road, London - £6 million disposal on behalf of a Private investor
- 47-49 Charing Cross Road, London - acquisition on behalf of Shaftesbury Plc
- 52-53a Broadway, Ealing - £7 million disposal on behalf of M&G
- Haymarket Towers, Leicester - £29 million acquisition on behalf of ICG Longbow/ Fairacre
- The Centre & Almondvale West Retail Park, Livingston - £224 million disposal on behalf of Land Securities
- Reading BSc Land Management
AXA IM, Canada Life, Fortress, Alpha Real Capital, CBRE GI, Vectis Property Group.
London - West End
Georgie joined Colliers International in 2015 as a Graduate Surveyor, successfully qualifying from the graduate training programme in 2017. She initially spent 8 months in the Loan Security Valuations team, assisting with valuations of different assets across the UK, before moving to work in Retail Capital Markets.
As a member of the Retail Capital Markets Team, Georgie has been involved with the acquisition and disposal of a range of High Street, Out-of-Town and Foodstore assets; more recently choosing to focus specifically on the out-of-town and foodstore market.
Head of Retail Capital Markets
London - West End
Specalist investment advisor on retail warehouse and foodstore investment sale and acquisitions.