I work in EMEA Valuation London alongside James Moy (Head of EMEA Valuations) and our inhouse team. I manage all invoicing and reporting for EMEA Valuation in London.
I have worked at Colliers within the Valuation Department for over 15 years and have extensive knowledge of all admin procedures.
I have two funny, charming, clever and beautiful children Eva and Frank, these are my two greatest acheivements in life.
I am involved with the Colliers community as a Mental Health Champion, we work on many projects within the firm to aid our employees in their mental health.
Cromwell EREIT, DRC, HSBC, FCO and Morgan Stanley
London - West End
James has experience in valuing single trophy assets and large portfolios of commercial and residential investment and development properties across Europe and Africa.
Recently James has been acting for a number of financial institutions and private equity firms in coordinating performing, non-performing and commercial loan valuations across Europe. The portfolio lot sizes have ranged from €250 million to €1 billion.
Recently James has been very active in the Dutch and German real estate markets working closely with the Colliers network in these countries.
James also carries out annual and semiannual valuations for financial reporting purposes along with one off valuations for IPO listings.
James has specifically been playing a greater role in sourcing cross boarder business development opportunities and referrals for the immediate and wider Colliers business.
London - West End
- Colliers International, Data Analyst - EMEA Valuation & Advisory, London, United Kingdom
- JLL, Valuer - Valuation & Advisory, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- NEWOMIJ (Private real estate investor), Commercial Employee - Asset Management & Acquisition, Naarden, the Netherlands
- Bouwfonds IM, (International real estate investment manager), Internship Acquisition Residential Real estate, Berlin, Germany
- EDGE Technologies (International high end office developer), Commercial internship , Berlin, Germany