Charlie Van der Gucht
I was a Partner at H2SO specialising in investment and development before it was acquired by Colliers International in 2014.
Formerly with DTZ, my experience encompasses investment agency, development consultancy and agency. I have worked with a wide range of clients including Henderson, Raymond Estates, GPE, Scottish Widows and CBRE Global Investors.
As part of the Central London Investment Team, I target both on and off-market opportunities for property acquisitions to meet clients' investment objectives and also advise on how refurbishment, development or asset management initiatives can realise greater returns.
Notable projects I have been involved include:
- Advised on the disposal of 22 Soho Square, W1 for Roebuck Capital
- The acquisition of Project House, 110 - 113 Tottenham Court Road, WC1 for CBRE Global Investors
- The acquisition of French Railways House, W1 for Great Portland Estates
- Advised on the disposal of 114 - 118 Southampton Row, WC1 for DTZ Investors
- Advised on the disposal of 28 - 30 Lime Street, EC3 for PMAC
- Development consultancy in relation to 35 Marylebone High Street, W1 for Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
Durham University - BA Hons 2:1 History
London South Bank University - MSC
Henderson, Raymond Estates, Great Portland Estates, CBRE Global Investors