EMEA Finance Director
David completed his ACA qualification at Mazars LLP in 2007 before joining Colt Technology Services Ltd in 2008 as part of the UK finance team.
David moved to a regional financial, planning & analysis role in 2011, working closely with divisional sales teams before taking a role as financial controller in mid 2012.
He was then appointed finance director at the start of 2014, sharing responsibility for financial performance with the divisional MD for a €1bn revenue, multi service line, 700 FTE business unit.
David joined Colliers International in November 2015.
· Delivery of divisional financial performance in line with target, in the capacity of CFO, for a FTSE 200.
· Financial leadership of a 13 country, pan European business.
· Financial management and delivery to budget of a €7m project to recruit 50 sales heads.
· Financial management of an investment program to expand the business in North America
· Re-design and implementation of a Group wide pricing model for new business opportunities.
· Completing the London 100 bike ride !
MEng Hons Civil Engineering - University of Nottingham
Memberships & Involvements