With 6 years’ experience in planning, development and regeneration in Scotland, England and the USA, Holly brings a wide range of planning knowledge and experience to the team. Holly works across the UK and is currently involved in a number of major and local development proposals. She is an active member of the Scottish Young Planners’ Network and RTPI East Scotland chapter.
- Planning and Development Consultancy;
- Planning Applications;
- Master Planning;
- Local Development Plans;
- Business Land Reviews;
- Local Place Plans;
- Community and stakeholder engagement;
- Education, hotel and leisure experience; and
- Planning project management and assembly of multidisciplinary project teams.
- Project lead for Scalloway Making Places Initiative, community planning project in Shetland
Presented to all Heads of Planning Scotland on youth engagement in planning , also invited to sit on panel
- Work for the MOD across the UK including masterplanning for Catterick Garrison
- Change of use, advertisement and listed building consents secured on behalf of Bupa
- Lobbying work on behalf of clients with influential politicians
- Secured consent for a 100 bed hotel scheme in London
- Advised on a major mixed use development at Edinburgh’s waterfront
- Work on the Crossrail 2 route and the Thames Tideway Tunnel on behalf of Transport for London
- Secured consent for the new Forth Valley College campus in Falkirk
- Planned and executed public consultation events for a new village proposal in South Lanarkshire
- Has obtained formal charrette and planning aid Scotland working with young people training
- Qualified as a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute- March 2016
Town Planning Postgraduate Diploma Newcastle University (Merit)- September 2013 - August 2014
Certificate in Planning Practice Newcastle University- July 2012 - July 2013
Town Planning BA (hons) -2:1 Newcastle University- September 2009 - June 2012
Memberships & Involvements
- Committee member of the Scottish Young Planners Network
- Member of the Edinburgh Young Professionals Network
- Attendance at Young Edinburgh Surveyors' events
Member of the RTPI south east Scotland chapter
- IQ Student Accommodation
- Locate Developments
- Ministry of Defence
- New River
- Edinburgh House
- Aberdeen Standard
- Shetland Islands Council
Head of Planning
Anthony has provided planning consultancy advice for clients since 1994 and has obtained significant planning experience which has involved a wide variety of projects throughout the United Kingdom. Planning advice which has achieved clients objectives has been provided to private landowners, institutional investors, commercial developers, house builders, local authorities and government bodies for mixed use proposals and/or separate retail, industrial, business, leisure and residential uses. Anthony has a high success rate in securing a beneficial planning outcome for clients.
Andrew is an experienced planning consultant active on a number of instructions throughout the UK across a broad spectrum of commercial, retail, leisure and residential projects. His current clients include Tartan Leisure, Mactaggart & Mickel, Aspen Healthcare, Aberdeen Standard, Ramboll UK and Scottish Enterprise amongst many others.
Andrew is an experienced and confident professional who specialises in retail, leisure and residential development projects across England, Scotland and Wales.
He has been involved in planning inquiries, appeals and Local Plan Inquiries.
Jess is based in Colliers’ Edinburgh office and provides planning advice relating to the use and development of land and buildings across the UK.
She began her career with Colliers in September 2015 after graduating from Heriot-Watt University with an MSc in Urban and Regional Planning, following an undergraduate degree in BA (Hons) Human Geography from the University of Hull.
Jess qualified as a chartered Town Planner in December 2017 and is an active committee member for the RTPI Scottish Young Planners Network (SYPN).
Her main focus is the promotion of residential and commercial development opportunities and the coordination of planning applications for all types of statutory consents.