I've been in the real estate industry since 2005 and joined Colliers as a data scientist in their EMEA research team in 2018. In my career I have worked across the various property sectors and I have viewed at the markets from both the occupational and investment perspective. Having obtained a widespread understanding of the European property markets, I am currently focusing on making sure to transform raw RE market data into meaningful and forward thinking analyses and reports.
"Data powers everything that we do."
· Currently working a senior data scientist in the EMEA research team, supporting the production of Colliers’ flagship reports (Cities of Influence), our periodic reports (Rent Maps, City Snapshots) and various client material.
· Overseeing the ongoing development of the Colliers EMEA research database, providing quick and easy access to core market data for the local and cross border research teams as well as generating automated market reports.
· Rethinking and finding new alternatives to the way our data is represented – internally and externally: creating dashboards, applying new visualisation techniques, creating meaningful market indices etc..
· Conducting strategic analyses for the various business lines, trying to assess and identify undelying business potential for Colliers.
· Managing our key research client accounts, delivering on our existing service arrangements and assisting with any other requirements. Current key clients include Bloomberg Intelligence, fDi and IMOE.
MSc in Marketing and Decision Science, University of Pécs (Hungary)
Memberships & Involvements
Director | Head of EMEA Research
I am Director and Head of EMEA Research for Colliers International, having previously been Director and Head of Eastern European Research with Colliers for 7 years.
I have worked within the real estate profession across EMEA for 20 years, living and working from bases in London, Dubai, Prague and more recently Helsinki.
I spent the first 10 years of my working life in London, starting as a development/investment consultant for an independent research house.
This was prior to joining CB Richard Ellis where I led emerging market research in MENA and CEE for 3 years. I resigned from CB Richard Ellis to develop and manage my own independent consultancy based in the UK, before joining Colliers in 2009. As of 1st July 2015, I was promoted to Head of EMEA Research.
I use my experience and analytical skills to take a forward looking view of market opportunities & challenges impacting the industry on behalf of internal and external clients.