B.A. (Hons), M.Sc, MRICS
James has worked within the property sector since graduating from University in 2010. Initially working in the UK Retail Development sector, James joined Colliers International within the Residential Development Team in 2013.
James has worked on a range of projects for both private and public sector clients across the South East, helping clients maximise the value from their assets through strategic development advice and considered disposal strategies. James specialises in residential development agency, including acquisition & disposals advice, providing development appraisals and marketing & sales advice for both private and public sector landowners.
- Acquisition advice for LGIM in the purchase of Macbean Street, Woolwich. The site was purchased subject to planning and is expected to deliver c.650 BTR units.
- Disposal of Bond House, New Cross Gate, a site with planning permission for 89 residential units on behalf of Private Clients.
- Providing consultancy and disposal advice to NHS Trust client in the sale of the Former Severalls Hospital. The largest UK NHS site to come to the market, a 120 acre site with outline planning consent for 1,500 new homes.
- Acquisition and subsequent disposal advice on behalf of Danescroft Land Limited. A 4.5 acre unconsented site, purchased unconditionally before selling with planning permission for 77 residential units.
- Agreed unconditional purchases of industrial land on behalf of Berkeley Homes in South East London. The wider site is set to deliver in excess of 1,100 new homes,.
MSc Real Estate - University of Greenwich (Merit)
BA (hons) Environmental Management - University of Leeds (2.1)
Memberships & Involvements
Royal Insititution of Chartered Surveyors; Residential Development Agents Society
Danescroft Land Limited, Southern Grove, Inland Homes
Berkeley Homes, London Square, Fairview New Homes, Taylor Wimpey, Lend Lease, Bovis, Crest
LGIM, Grainmarket Asset Management, Canada Life