Head of Birmingham Office
James joined Colliers in 2006 and is a Director and Joint Head of Valuation in the Birmingham Office. He began his career with Chesterton PLC in Birmingham before moving to D&P Holt Limited in Coventry.
- Providing valuation services to Barclays Bank PLC for a proposed loan security valuation for the £200 million Brindleyplace Development in Birmingham.
- Lead valuer for a £160 million portfolio of cash and carry warehouses for Booker PLC.
- Securing instructions and valuing the £130m Alto Vito Portfolio for Lloyds Bank PLC.
- Securing instructions and providing valuation advice for development finance purposes for the £55 million Unison HQ building on Euston Road.
- Securing instructions and providing valuation advice for development finnace purposes for a £50 million student accommodation scheme in Leicester.
- Securing instructions to value a £25m portfolio of industrial estates owned by Petchey Group on behalf of Santander PLC.
- Being appointed Chairman of the IPF Midlands Region.
MRICS, BSc (Hons)
Memberships & InvolvementsRoyal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Investment Property Forum, (Current Chairman of the IPF Midlands Region)
Lloyds Bank, Santander, Aldermore Bank, Barclays, Royal Bank of Scotland, I.C.G.Longbow, Greenfield Capital, HSBC, Handelsbanken, ECF Investors, Unity Trust Bank, Hovi Developments
It is essential to work with advisers who are flexible and responsive to market conditions, rather than choosing to hide behind text books and computer programmes. James’ service is unfailingly thorough, punctual, trustworthy and, crucially, based on real market knowledge. He is someone we know we can trust.