B.Sc (Hons), MCRS
Senior Quantity Surveyor
MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor with experience in retail, private residential and public sector.
I have joined the Quantity Surveying team in January 2018 and am working on a number of projects across London and the UK for investors including:
- Rivierstate, Amsterdam - WPP
- Porter Building, Slough - OBS
- Windsor Yards, Windsor - Aberdeen Inverstment
- Anglia Retail Park, Ipswich - Trinity Investment
I halso have experience in Commercial sectors i.e. retails, hotels, high-end residential development, coucnil accomodation.
University of Reading BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying (Obtained: 2:1)
Extremely challenging course relies on technical and management issues, accredited by the RICS that has motivated me to present:
- Increased team working spirit and ability to effectively communicate within a group of international students that intend in the completion of tasks, for Projects’ module, and handle alongside the time management.
- Developed methodological way of thinking with excellent working knowledge on construction contracts by the Construction Contract Law and Management module.
Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor
London - West End
Ayo is a Chartered Quantity Surveyor who specialises in providing cost advice to clients for commercial, residential projects and mixed-use schemes in London and the surrounding regions. Ayo has advised on over £1.5bn of construction costs on a wide range of projects across various sectors.
Ayo has led a number of projects both during pre and post contract stages providing cost and procurement advice and Contract Administration services to clients and managing design teams to work within set budgets.