Kyle joined Colliers in 2017, after 7 years at Cushman & Wakefield. Kyle specialises in Central London Investment with a focus on the City Fringe market. He provides strategic investment advice for commercial properties within Central London for a number of clients and covers all asset classes.
Kyle has assisted with transactions totalling more than £3bn including leading transactions on behalf of his own clients.
Recent deals Kyle has been involved with include:
- 207 Kings Cross Road - Sale of a prime Kings Cross office building on behalf of a private client, to a private Chinese investor. (£15m)
- 6-14 Underwood Street - Acquisition of a value add Clerkenwell office building. (£7.3m)
- 67 Lombard Street - Sale of a prime City core office building of behalf of Viridis. (£130m)
- Cannongate House - Acquisition of a multi let office situated opposite the new Bloomberg HQ, on behalf of Grand River. (£19.85m)
- Octavia House, Banner Street - Acquisition of a Clerkenwell office building in need of repositioning. (£15m)
- 25-28 Easton Street - Acquisition on behalf of Workspace, the former Amnesty International HQ. (£16.8m)
Memberships & Involvements