Mark is the former Head of Colliers International's UK Retail Division and also a Director in the UK Investment Team.
He has around 30 years' experience in the sector covering retail agency, development and investment.
Colliers Retail Agency, Investment, and Lease Advisory teams advise a wide range of occupiers and investors, High Street shops, shopping centres, superstores, retail warehousing, and leisure property throughout central London and the UK.
Mark has advised on close to £1bn of acquisitions, disposals and development forward funding’s for a wide range of private, public, and institutional investors, including the £240m sale of Drakes Circus Shopping Centre in Plymouth to British Land.
He was the senior partner of Briant Champion Long which became the UK's leading independent retail property consultancy, prior to its acquisition by Colliers International in February 2014.
His retail transactions include:
- Sale of: 176/206 Kensington High St for Aberdeen Standard (£68m)
- Acquisition of: 129/137 & 151/161 Kensington High St for DTZ Investors (£55.4m)
- Sale of: 168/174 Kensington High St for BMO Real Estate Partners (£19m)
- Acquisition of: 114 Kings Road, SW3 for Private Investor (£20m)
- Sale of: 110/112 Kings Road, SW3 for YBS (£13m)
- Acquisition of: Haymarket Towers, Leicester for Fairacre/IVG (£30m+)
- Sale of: 23 Noel St, W1 for Private Investor
- Sale of: 100 Queensway, W2 for Private Investor
BSc Estate Management, MRICS
Shop Agents Society, Accessible Retail, British Council of Shopping Centres
Aviva Investors, BMO Real Estate, CBRE GI, Church Commissioners, Clearbell Capital, Crosstree Real Estate Partners, DixonsCarphone, DTZ Investors, Palmer Capital, Quadrant Estates, Aberdeen Standard and numerous Ultra High Net Worth investors.