License # 16708
Having completed a Master's degree at the London School of Economics Max started work in the commercial property sector and for most of his career has specialised in the Healthcare sector, working first for Inventures, a consultancy division of the UK Department of Health and since 2004 for Colliers International. Max become a Director in 2007. Max is involved in providing strategic advise to healthcare operator's in terms of their growth strategies; reviewing and advising on healthcare developments; carrying out valuations and due diligence or trading healthcare and education properties; carrying out structured fundraising plans; and providing transactional advisory advise to healthcare clients.
· Helped lead the review of the NHS residual property portfolio.
· Valuation of a number of leading healthcare portfolios including for example 150 properties with a value in excess of £400m for Caring Homes
Expert in the acute private hospital market, providing advice to BMI, the largest hopital provider in the UK with assets over £1.5bn
· Strategic Consultancy and Valuation advice to Kingsley Healthcare, helping the group more than double in size.
· Elizabeth Finn Care Homes – Portfolio Market Analysis as part of a Management Consultancy Review.
· Sale of £60m German Care Portfolio
MRICS, MSc, BA (Hons)
Memberships & InvolvementsRICS
GHG / BMI, PSPI, Caring Homes, European Care ＆ Lifestyles, Kingsley healthcare, Priory, Cambian, Barclays, Lloyds Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Craegmoor, Magnetar, Nat West Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Scotland