I started my career as a graduate at Colliers in 2015 where I rotated across 3 teams to gain experience in Agency, Lease Advisory and Valuation.
Since becoming a Chartered Surveyor in 2017 I have worked in the City Fringe Tenant Representation department acting for a variety of clients, advising and representing businesses on all aspects of leasing office space in Central London.
- Sourcing and advising on a 5,000 sq ft acquisition of a floor in Bentima House, Old Street on behalf of Jacada Travel Ltd
- Sourcing and advising on a 2,500 sq ft acquisition of a floor in Lector Court, Farringdon Road on behalf of Clckwrk
- Carrying out the lease renewal of 18 Phipp Street, Shoreditch on behalf of Native Instruments
- Carrying out the lease renewal of Charterhouse Square on behalf of Molson Coors (Cobra)
- Acquiring 5,000 sq ft for I AM Agency at The Rochelle Building in Shoreditch
BSc Joint Hons Geology and Geography (University of Birmingham) 2:1
MSc Real Estate (University of Reading) Merit