Director of Hotels Agency
A specialist broker in the UK hotel sector since 1998, I work with hotel groups, high net worth individuals, investors and financial institutions on a broad range of hotel properties.
I have recently acted for clients in the successful sales of:
· Kingston Lodge Hotel, Surrey. 67-bedroom hotel sold to overseas investors.
· Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge. 51 bedroom, long leasehold hotel sold on behalf of private clients.
· Best Western Garden Court Hotel, Buckinghamshire. 40-bedroom hotel and health club sold off market to private investors.
· Bell Inn Hotel, Stilton, Cambridgeshire. 22-bedroom, historic property dating back to 1500 with 22 guest bedrooms. Sold off market to established group.
· Christopher Hotel, Eton, Berkshire. 32-bedroom hotel, restaurant & bar sold to experienced hoteliers.
· Holiday Inn Salisbury – Stonehenge. 103 bedrooms sold to private investors following confidential campaign.
· Best Western Calcot Hotel, Berkshire. 79-bedroom hotel sold on off market basis.
· Seckford Hall Hotel, Suffolk. 32-bedroom, Grade II listed property sold off a guide-price of £4.1million;
· Ramada Leicester Stage Hotel, Leicestershire. 79-bedroom hotels sold to expanding hotel group;
· Villiers Hotel, Buckinghamshire. 49-bedroom hotel sold on off market basis.
· Crown and Castle Hotel, Suffolk. 21-bedroom, award winning boutique hotel sold confidentially;
· Poets House Hotel, Cambridgeshire. Exceptional Grade II listed boutique incorporating 21 chic en suite bedrooms, a restaurant, meeting rooms and a stylish bar;
· Bird in Hand Country Inn, Berkshire. 22 bedrooms. Off market sale to a substantial pub company;
· Paddocks House Hotel, Cambridgeshire. Stunning, country house hotel set in seven acres. 13 fabulous en suite bedrooms, stylish restaurant and several impressive event rooms;
· Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel, Hertfordshire. Grade II* listed country house hotel sold to established inn group;
· Shore View Hotel, East Sussex. 90-bedroom seafront hotel sold to regional investor.
Cardiff University: BSc (Hons) Economics
Seller of Kingston Lodge, Surrey: “My answer to all is 10 out of 10. Your patience and advise was excellent and in the end we achieved what we had set out to achieve - Thank you”. Did our service meet your expectations? (scored 1-10) 10. Did we deliver your expectations in relation to the result? (scored 1-10) 10 . Would you recommend us? (scored 1-10) 10
Seller of Quy Hotel, Cambridgeshire: Did our service meet your expectations? (scored 1-10) Yes – your input was very valuable in our decision making process – 9/10 . Did we deliver your expectations in relation to the result? - 9/10. Would you recommend us? (scored 1-10) Yes – 9/10
Seller of Best Western Calcot Hotel, Reading: “Found a buyer very quickly, very good knowledge of the industry and buyers. We were kept well informed throughout and they exceeded our exceptions.” On a scale of 0-10, how likely would you be to recommend us? “10/10”
Seller of Best Western Garden Court, Aylesbury: Did our service meet your expectations? (scored 1-10) 10. Did we deliver your expectations in relation to the result? (scored 1-10) 10. Would you recommend us? (scored 1-10) 10
National Australia Bank – Sale of Brooklands Hotel, Surrey: “Process delivered as set out in the engagement letter and expectations were managed at each stage of the process. We understood the potential risks and felt we were fully informed. Expectations exceeded and helped by a price well above our expectations.”
Seller of Bird in Hand, Berkshire: “Fantastic advice all the way through”. On a scale of 0-10, how likely would you be to recommend us? “10/10”