Director & Co-Head
I was a founding partner of H2SO before it was acquired by Colliers International in 2014 and have been a specialist in the Central London property market for more than 20 years.
I moved from Morgan Grenfell Laurie to Richard Ellis in 1991. Having worked in office agency until 1999, I then moved into investment and subsequently ran the market-leading west end investment team at CBRE as an Executive Director. From 2008, I took responsibility for the entire West End Business Team as well as becoming a member of the Central London Board.
Notable projects with which I have been involved include:
- Acquisition and sales for Great Portland Estates including 35 Portman Square, 20 St James's Street, 200 Grays Inn Road for £132m and Minerva House SE1 for £60m
- Various leasehold acquisitions for Cadogan Estate on Kings Road and Sloane Street to extend and consolidate ownerships
- Acquisition of 111 Strand for Aviva Investors and subsequent sale to DTZ IM at £38.75m
- Sales and acquisitions on behalf of CBRE Global Investors including 15-17 Broadwick Street W1 for £31.7m, 184-190 Oxford Street W1 and Seven Dials Warehouse for £80m.
- Sale of Belgrave House for Henderson on behalf of the Central London Office Fund for £108m
- Acquisition of St George's House, Conduit Street W1 on behalf of Orchard Street Investment Management for £36m
- Sale of 1-5 Poland Street W1 on behalf of PRUPIM for over £30m
- Sale of 7 Howick Place SW1 for Estate4 to overseas investors at a price of £54m
- Acquisitions for IVG amounting to over £1.2bn for the Eursoselect closed ended funds: Riverside House, Neathouse Place, 44 Moorgate, 60 London Wall and The Gherkin. Most recently advised on the acquisition and subsequent sale of 200 Regent Street for IVG Funds
- Sale of both 130 Shaftesbury Avenue and 10 Bedford Street on behalf of LaSalle Investment Management for a combined price of over £125m
- Sale of 123 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1 for Westbrook Partners for over £190m
CBRE Global Investors, Great Portland Estates, Cadogan Estates, Aviva Investors, Westbrook Partners., LaSalle Investment Management, IVG, Henderson