We provide property management services for owners, developers and investors across the UK.
Our team of more than 200 professionals strive to ensure our services are tailored to our client’s needs; built upon the strong fundamentals of property and asset management and a clear understanding of our clients' strategy and objectives.
The Government’s strict measures to tackle the spread of COVID-19 means that many investors will need to consider how to best safeguard their portfolios.
Some of these considerations are detailed here.
The fast evolving disruption caused by the COVID-19 outbreak has had an impact on the way occupiers utilise buildings.
We outline some of the support available to businesses including what has been announced by the Government here.
Our Property Management Accounts team respond to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on the first quarter of the year.
We outline some of these measures here.
Our national team across the UK and Ireland has breadth and depth of knowledge in managing commercial properties.
By combining an experienced team, best-in-class systems, with a focus on quality of service, value for money and communication, our aim is to exceed expectations across the board.
We are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients. Continuous improvement, innovation and solutions are at the heart of everything we do. Our property professionals manage client portfolios of all sizes and of all complexities. Working efficiently and effectively to achieve exceptional results on your behalf is our primary goal.
Our ‘One Team’ approach ensures that by working closely with other departments across the firm, a coordinated, seamless service can be delivered to our clients.
We measure what we do for you:
- Performance KPIs in all contracts
- Workflow tracking to identify trends and to exceed expectations
- Comprehensive and web-based reporting to our clients
We want to exceed your expectations:
- We collect 99% of your rent within 10 days of quarter day – ensuring optimum asset performance
- 100% of service charges are reconciled within four months
- Specialist retail team with more than 40 Shopping Centres and 40 Retail Parks under management
- Suppliers are paid within 8 days, meaning favourable cost rates and lower service charges for tenants
- We have market-leading data reporting, meaning you can monitor the performance of your portfolio via the web in real time
- We understand the importance of sustainability and drive the green agenda in everything we do
- We provide superior communication at every level – key to our performance and tenant retention
Sustainability is embedded in our day-to-day property management via the Colliers Green Standard.
We focus on touch points where our interventions minimise risk and enhance ESG performance. Every property is evaluated against the impact of practical measures, and once agreed, specific targets are allocated, tracked and reviewed.
- The basics: low cost carbon, energy, water and waste reduction initiatives;
- Green travel and biodiversity plans;
- Social initiatives with the local community; and
- Occupier engagement on sustainability issues.
Robust data management, aligned with GRESB requirements, underpins our approach and allows us to benchmark ESG performance and prioritise actions. We can integrate IoT solutions to solve operational issues, improve comfort/wellbeing and track results in areas that really matter.
We provide certified 100% renewable electricity across our managed portfolio, and extend our buying power directly to occupiers, giving them access to lower ‘green’ prices.
Providing exemplary customer service is embedded in our culture where all our team members (surveyors, facilities managers and site based staff) are WorldHost trained.
Today’s occupier wants more than a place to work – they want an experience. Through inspired building presentation, we can help Landlords positively influence their tenants’ ability to occupy their space; engage with their staff and customers and to support their success. This also serves to place the Landlord’s building at an advantage over the competition by providing best-in-class services. We do this through focusing on occupier needs, engagement and by utilising the latest proptech to create office and work communities people want to be part of.
No matching results...
Try zooming out to include more results.
Change your search criteria:
Head of Professional Services
London - West End
Mark joined Colliers International in 2001
Mark is Head of the Investment Property Management Department
Mark is Head of the Professional Services Division
Charles Church (residential developers) 1988-1990
Barnett Baker & Co 1990 - 1995
CBRE (formally St Quintin) 1996 - 2001
Head Of Uxbridge Office
I was equity partner at Jansons from 1993 to 2006 at which time Jansons were acquired by Colliers International. I am a Director with the Investment Property Management team and Head of the Colliers International West London office.
Others: David Lewis & Partners - 1986-1991
Cushman & Wakefield - 1991-1993
We've been lucky enough to work for a variety of high profile clients, some of whom I have been working on for over the 9 years. This year we were entrusted to increase this mandate. We 've also been lucky enough to win a number of awards for our management of shopping centres and client portfolios but the satistic that matters the most to me are our market leading rent collection rates.
London - West End
For over 28 years, acting for the largest institutions, pension funds, asset managers, property companies and high net worth individuals with their property investment portfolios
- 1992 - 1993 British Waterways, Trainee Surveyor
- 1994 - 1996 SEGRO, Graduate Surveyor
- 1996 - 2000 Dron & Wright, Senior Surveyor
- 2000 - 2003 NAI Gooch Webster, Senior Surveyor - Associate Director
- 2003 to date Colliers International Associate Director
Head of Scotland
As department head, Douglas has overall responsibility for approximately 500 properties under management with a total rent roll in excess of £230million. Helpdesk for tenant/occupier use and a full property accounts team. He has developed the business management procedures required for ISO9001 accreditation used by the CCRE IPM department across the UK.