We help real estate investors, owners and occupiers realise the benefits of developing and implementing sustainability strategies.
In the face of increasingly onerous legislation, volatile energy markets, technology disruption and stakeholder pressure to address environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues, companies with an appropriate sustainability strategy for their budget and goals can enhance competitive advantage by driving asset and resource performance.
Leveraging our existing core real estate services, products and expertise across different sectors, our ‘Managed Programme’ effectively future-proofs your portfolio. Our wide range of services is delivered through our in-house sustainability advisory capability in conjunction with a suite of ‘best in class’ technical partners. This allows us to offer tailored solutions to meet your specific requirements.
- Support with nonfinancial reporting schemes (including GRESB, CDP, UNPRI)
- Independent verification of energy & carbon statements
- Stakeholder engagement programmes
- Sustainability and Responsible Property Investment strategy frameworks
- Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) target setting and tracking
- Energy procurement and tariff reviews
- U-save, our forensic analysis & recovery of utility overpaymetns
- Benchmarketing of ESG performance
- Cost saving / comfort improvement project identification & management
- Renewable energy assessments & implementation
- Building certification including BREEAM, LEED and SKA
- Programmes for healthy workplaces and (WELL, Fitwel) certification support
- Metering & data management systems
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES) and Section 63 (S63) risk mitigation strategies
- Compliance management of mandatory and voluntary energy & carbon schemes (including CRC, ESOS/EED, GHG)
- Consultancy on green leases and green supply chains