Head of Development Consulting
Levan is a property professional with 10 years of experience in development and construction project management of commercial, residential and mix use properties in Georgia.
In his career Levan has consulted, planned and executed mixed-use concepts and detailed projects with resort and entertainment elements of more than 250,000 square meters, with development value of $150 million overall.
Levan is also highly experienced in construction and project management and is an acclaimed professional in terms of concept development and financial modelling, including revenue and cost estimations for large scale projects.
2011-13 Dexus Development LLC, Tbilisi, Georgia
Managing Director, Partner
A major real estate developer in Georgia; member of Dexus Group
- Planned and completed Grand Square Magnolia development (project cost USD450k)
- Planned and project managed the Tbilisi East Station development (project cost: USD4.5m)
- Saakadze Tower pre-development (Pre-development cost: USD 350k)
- Provided PR and Marketing services to Dexus increasing company brand awareness from 13% to 83% in two-year period.
- Sold 15.8m of distressed property for Centre Point Group Turnaround project.
2011-11 Dexus LLC, Tbilisi, Georgia
Head of Marketing Division
- Planned and conducted PR and marketing campaign aimed at brand formation which resulted in significant rise of general brand awareness; launched a sales support campaign within major turnaround project of the leading real estate developer in Georgia.
2010-10 MGF Ltd, Wigan, UK
Market entry strategy project for the leading manufacturer of excavation support systems in UK.
- Conducted secondary and primary research of civil engineering sector in Europe. Screened 13 European countries for potential entry and delivered entry strategy white paper for 4 most attractive target markets
2008-09 CHITADZE 9 LLP, Tbilisi, Georgia (funded by GML Capital, UK)
A combined role of developer, project manager and partner of an 8K sq.m. real estate development.
- Negotiated and agreed a debt financing contract of $3.6M with a London based fund manager GML Capital.
- Developed a financial model to calculate the value of real estate projects. Performed IRR analysis for 8 new projects, presented to potential investors.
2004-08 IBERIA CONSTRUCTION Ltd, Tbilisi, Georgia (key shareholder: Firebird Avrora, US)
A leading Georgian building contractor employing 250 people. A fully owned subsidiary of major Georgian Real estate developer JSC Iberia Real Estate
- Managed the construction of 7 projects including the challenging $15M project, a new residential district development consisting of 22 luxury houses and new infrastructure.
- Implemented a flexible construction planning and budgeting system by integrating Microsoft Project with the company’s MIS, facilitating significant improvements in cash flow management.
- Negotiated a $10m deal with an American fund manager Firebird which resulted in the acquisition of a 40% stake of the company.
Manchester Business School, Manchester, UK
FT MBA Programme
European School of Management, Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration