License # Licence Number: E-146312
View More View Less
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Willis Mak was appointed as Senior Director of Hong Kong Investment in 2011.
Willis joined Colliers’ Residential Sales before moving into the Investment Division. He is now responsible for the acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential properties as well as development sites.
His expertise in the sales of luxury residential properties has also enabled him to develop strong links with many high net-worth clients.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Willis worked as a Manager for Savillis' Prestige Homes Department.
- Disposal of Riviera Plaza, 1-9 & 2-12 Yi Lok Street, Tsuen Wan for US$65M (HK$508 Million)
- Disposal of No.50 Connaught Road Central at HK$4.88 Billion
- Disposal of G/F, 12 Matheson Street Causeway Bay at US$18M (HK$146 Million)
- Disposal of Bigfoot Centre, 38 Yiu Wa Street, Causeway Bay at US$110M (HK$858 Million)
- Disposal of 3 Floors of Rykadan Capital Tower, 135 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong for US$42M (HK$331 Million)
- Disposal of Joyce Building, 38 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang for US$79M (HK$615 Million)
Professional Diploma in Real Estate Administration
University of Hong Kong
Associateship in Textile Technology
Hong Kong Polytechnic
Memberships & InvolvementsEstate Agent's (Individual) Licence of The Estate Agents Authority
ClientsMr Tang Sing Bor, Emperor Group, Gaw Capital, KHI, new world development, Morgan Stanley, National properties
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.