We operate in the real estate Valuation Advisory sector providing clients with core professional valuation advisory services characterized by upper graded specialization. Our integrated "Custom-made" professional advisory services are rooted in a profound understanding of those factors which contribute to determine the market value of the real estate assets.
Our services are aimed at a wide variety of clients including Institutional Property Investors (Real Estate Funds, Property Companies and Corporate Organizations), Private Individuals, Owner-occupiers, Property Developers & Promoters, Banks and Insurance Companies, Public Institutions, including Institutions and Companies for whom Real Estate is not a core business.
The role will involve valuation instructions such as secured lending valuations, corporate valuations etc.
- Responsible for managing and executing specific commercial property valuations to satisfy client’s needs.
- Preparing, researching and drafting of relevant valuation reports, carrying out property inspections.
- Carry out appraisals and research to provide information relevant to client property solutions.
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, banks and private investors.
- Logical thought process and ability to analyse data effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Self-motivated and proactive. Can be creative in identifying and solving problems.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge (attain valuers license and RICS certification etc.).
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Understands the importance of using discretion.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients and enjoys working as part of a team but is also able to operate autonomously in an efficient and productive manner.
- “B” Category driver’s license required.
- You may have either an economic or a technical educational background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Excellent financial analysis skills (capable to work on DCF models), report writing skills and a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- You should ideally come from consulting /corporate and have 1-2 years’ experience preferably in real estate research /valuation/finance or related activities.
- Accurate and with exceptional attention to detail, especially when writing valuation reports.
- Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Organisation and personal time management skills are required with the ability to meet strict deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel like you would like to join our team, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.