We help our clients make the right decision using various methods of research and analysis both in Hungary and internationally.
In addition to preparing independent real estate market analyses, our Research team works closely with other service lines. Our highly trained and experienced researchers assist clients with relevant research studies in order to assess market trends, facilitating better decision making, reducing risk and determining accurate market real estate value.
Read our 2019 Market Reports of Colliers International Hungary!
- Office Mid-year Market Report - 2019
- Investment Mid-year Market Report - 2019
- Industrial Mid-year Market Report - 2019
- Hotel Mid-Year Market Report - 2019
- Office Market Report - 2019
- Investment Market Report - 2019
- Green Market Report - 2019
- Industrial Market Report - 2019
- Hotel Market Report - 2019
Associate Director | Hungary
He has valuation experience in various asset classes (industrial, retail, office, hotel, development land, special purpose real estate, etc.). Besides property valuation engagements, he was also involved in business and asset valuation related projects.
The valuation works Tamás has done cover a variety of purposes including sale, secured lending, internal decision making and financial reporting for various clients including banks, investors, developers, owners and funds.
He also gained experience in advisory engagements such as: Feasibility and market studies, Highest and best use analyses; Strategy consulting (e.g. managing non-performing property portfolio owned by financial institutions, preparation of a real estate investment strategies).
During his work at Big4 audit/consultancy firms he has reviewed numerous property valuation reports prepared by external appraisers in order to provide an opinion, whether these valuations are suitable for financial reporting purposes.
Research Analyst | Hungary
- Part of Colliers research team, responsible for quarterly reports for offices and industrial market in the CEE region, especially for Budapest
- Previously working for GE Healthcare Hungary and for Hungarian Development Bank (MFB Zrt.