We provide tailor-made solutions that meet the needs of each Client.
The key to achieving a successful outcome for our Clients is to provide a tailor-made solution that meets the needs of each Client, whether they are a major corporation or a private business, a start-up operation or a long-established national, regional or local authority.
- complete office project management from the assessment of clients’ needs to the final move in, option for tenant representation for certain required phases only is provided as well
- revision of lease, renegotiation of lease, presentation of competitive options, lease renewals, demonstration of alternative solutions, development of negotiation strategy
- strategy for handling economic crisis through office lease - cost saving, more efficient operations, decrease of premises - analysis of total lease expenses and alternatives,
- recommendation for optimum solution
- sublease based on appointment
- service charge audit
- office market research on forecasts and trends
- real Estate market reports, analysis and research
Our compensation structure is primarily success fee based, however for certain consultancy services we implement fix or daily-based fee.
Kata became responsible for Occupier Services in 2014. This service line comprises of Tenant Representation, Workplace Solutions, Change Management and Project Management. She and her team were number 1 based on market share in 2016 and 2015. She began working for Colliers as an Office leasing Advisor in 2007 Q4 and during these years she had managed over 200,000 m2 office projects with over 180,000,000 € lease value. She began her real estate carrier in 2006 in the datacenter industry working for Digital Realty Trust, REIT. Located out of Boston Massachusetts she was responsible for marketing and asset management activities for the east coast portfolio.
David has been working for Colliers Occupier Services as Senior Workplace Consultant since 2015. He supports organizations to rethink the way they work while developing new office concepts that considers the organizational goals with a focus on the enhancement of employee productivity, engagement and health. David specializes in developing work concepts for corporate clients balancing company’s global best practices and specific local demands.
David has nearly a decade of experience in sustainable and people-oriented design. He has played a key role in many major design projects, from the preparation phase to the implementation. With these projects, it has come to the conclusion that the holistic approach is the key to bridging the gap between future workers' needs and market expectations.