MRICS, B.Sc (Hons)
License # 001223-006042
Head of Advisory Services in Ireland (Dublin) office.
I have over 12 years experience in the Advisory Services and Commercial Agency areas of Commercial Property in Ireland.
In the past two years I was involved in the client side of Asset Management with a large NGO who operated in the delivery of educational, enterprise employment opportunities and care services for people with varying degrees of disability. Prior to that I was involved in private practise and involved in some significant portfolio valuations, disposals, rent reviews, CPO, expert witness work for various client types.
- Recently completed expert witness work on assets valued in excess of €60,000,000.
- Appointed tenant rent review surveyor for Fat Face, Dominos, Fields Jewellers.
- Acheived 50% annual savings on annual rates bills for TK Maxx of Irish Stores in 2015.
- Fund Valuer to various Private Clients.
- Key Client Contact for AIB/Bank of Ireland/Ulster Bank/KBC Financial Institutions.
Diploma - AVEA - Dublin Institute of Technology
BSC (Hons) Real Estate Management - Oxford Brookes University
Memberships & Involvements
Member of RICS / SCSI
Siemens, DPD Logistics, Bank Of Ireland, AIB, Capita, Ulster Bank, ALPHA Bank, Dominos, Fields Jewellers, TK Maxx, Fat Face, RBS, Llyods, KBC, Barclays Bank, RPA, NRA, Height for Hire, Fairfield Finance and ESB.