Impressive Victorian property comprises a two-storey double fronted Victorian building over two floors.
- Excellent location - just off Upper Baggot Street
- Extends to 2,179 sq ft (NIA) 2,606 sq ft (GIA)
- Full planning permission for restaurant use
- Suitable for a number of uses including residential (SPP)
The property presents and has been maintained by the current owners in immaculate condition, providing premium space that has been finished to the highest standards.
The ground floor is laid out to provide a large open plan area with kitchenette, staff w/c, a larger wheelchair accessible / customer w/c and a storage room to the rear. The first floor comprises four generous sized, bright rooms and a w/c, previously laid out to provide a variety of treatment/consultation rooms.
- No.1 St. Mary's Road, Dublin 4, Ballsbridge, Dublin Dublin 4