- For sale
Located close to the heart of Ranelagh Village, 7 Beechwood Avenue Lower is an impressive, red brick 3-bedroom villa style semi-detached period property in need of modernisation and upgrading throughout.
Extending to approximately 116 sq. m. (1,251 sq. ft.) of spacious, light-filled accommodation the charming property has retained many period features. Laid out over two floors, the well-proportioned interior offers future owners opportunity to effortlessly combine traditional characteristic with comforts of modern living to create both a stylish and practical living space.
The property is accessed via wrought iron railings up granite steps. At entrance level is a welcoming hallway with ornate centre ceiling rose, original cornice and feature stained glass roof light. To the front is a generous living room with original feature fireplace, 12 ft. high ceiling, ornate centre ceiling rose and ceiling cornice.
On the upper floor are two good sized bedrooms, both with original and ornate fireplaces.
The ground floor comprises a good-sized dining room with tiled surround fireplace and original tiled floor, small kitchenette with access to the rear garden, third bedroom with access to the rear garden and family bathroom with bath wc & whb which completes the interior accommodation.
To the rear is a private west facing rear garden which is bordered by a feature brick wall and high concrete wall and laid mainly in lawn for easy maintenance. The property also benefits from a side entrance.
• Charming 3-bedroom semi-detached period property
• Extending to approx. (116 sq. m.) 1,251 sq. ft.
• West facing rear garden with side entrance
• Period features throughout
• Convenient and sought-after Dublin 6 location within 5-minute walk of Ranelagh village
• 1 min walk to Beechwood Luas station and close to good bus routes
• Gas fired central heating
• Single glazed aluminium windows
• Fully alarmed